You are here
Phoenix, Arizona Answering Service - Select Your Plan
Phoenix (602) Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our comprehensive Phoenix live answering plans.
30 for 30
No transfers. Just messages.
Only pay for the minutes used
A solid plan to start with
Our most popular plan
Ready for volume!
For your growing business
Elite-level service & minutes
*Price per additional minute is $0.95
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Phoenix answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today!
Your Own Plan
Don't see the perfect plan? Let's talk!
Any Phone Number
- New Phoenix Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Phoenix call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Phoenix, America’s sixth-largest city, is the gateway to the Grand Canyon. The spirit of puebloans, ranchers, miners and visionaries are attributed to the city's rich history. Phoenix was named from the vision of pioneer Darrell Duppa, who saw the ruins and prehistoric canals of the Hohokam and believed another civilization would rise from the ashes.
Phoenix, Arizona does not observe daylight saving time due. In 1973, Governor Jack Williams felt that energy use would increase in the evening, becuase refrigeration units were not used as often in the morning on standard time. Energy use would rise, he said "because there would be more lights on in the early morning." It was noted that Williams was concerned about children going to school in the dark.
We know Phoenix, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Phoenix by the Numbers:
- Population: 1469471
- Industries: Construction, Accommodation and Food Services, Health Care, Education, Waste Management, Public Administration, Finance, Insurance
- Area Codes: 480, 602, 623
- Zip Codes: 85001, 85002, 85003, 85004, 85005, 85006
- Surrounding Cities: Agua Fria, Beardsley, Black Canyon, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Chandler, Circle City, Deer Valley, Fort McDowell, Glendale, Goodyear, Higley, Litchfield, Mesa, New River, Peoria, Scottsdale, Superstition, Tempe, Tolleson, Whitetanks, Wintersburg