You are here
Atlanta, Georgia Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Atlanta live answering plans for area code (404).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
$1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
$1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
$1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
$1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
$1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
$0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
$0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Atlanta answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Your Own Plan
Don't see the perfect plan? Let's talk!
Any Phone Number
- New Atlanta Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Atlanta call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Atlanta, the city capital of Georgia, is the world headquarters for 13 Fortune 500 companies and home to 24 Fortune 1000 corporations including BellSouth, Delta Airlines, Home Depot, UPS, and Georgia-Pacific, and many others. The service industries employ the largest number of workers, but trade and manufacturing are also strong contributors.
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport is one of the nation's busiest airports for daily passenger flights. Direct flights to Europe, South America, and Asia have made metro Atlanta available to over 1,000 international businesses that operate in the Atlanta area. More than 50 countries are represented in the city through consulates, trade offices, and chambers of commerce.
We know Atlanta, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Atlanta by the Numbers:
- Population: 944970
- Industries: Service Industry, Trade, Manufacturing
- Area Codes: 404, 470, 678, 770
- Zip Codes: 30300, 30301, 30302, 30303, 30304, 30305, 30306, 30307, 30308, 30309, 30310
- Surrounding Cities: Decatur, East Point, Forest Park, Alpharetta, Chamblee, Duluth, Dunwooody, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithonia, Loganville, Norcross, Panola, Roswell, Snellville, Stone Mountain, Tucker, Acworth, Austell, Dallas, Douglasville, Varietta, Powder Springs, Smyrna, Woodstock, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Hampton, Jonesboro, McDonough, Morrow, Palmetto, Pachtree, Riverdale, Stockbridge