You are here
How to Take a Vacation and Still Grow Sales in Your Small Business
As a small business owner, you may struggle to have any personal time at all let alone time to go on vacation. Some people feel if they leave for vacation, they will fall behind in their work and their business will suffer. However, vacation can be an important part of your health and overall productivity. Many business owners want to get the benefits of a vacation while still being able to grow their business. To make you understand just how important vacations can be for you and your business, you should look at the benefits and how a 24/7 answering service could help you continue to grow your sales even when you are not in the office.
Taking time away from your business may seem counterintuitive for an owner. Is it really beneficial to leave your company for a week so you can go on vacation? Some common benefits include:
- Happiness: Vacations can lead to happiness for you and the rest of your family. Many studies point to the fact that taking family vacations will improve your relationship with your children and spouse.
- Productivity: Taking time off can decrease your stress level. Not only that, but employees who actually use their vacations are less likely to burn out on the job. You are less likely to burn out because your brain gets the chance to reset.
- Health: Your physical and mental health can be improved while you are away from work. People tend to be more active while on vacation, which can help decrease the chances of heart disease and depression.
- Perspective: Going someplace new can give you a different perspective on life. This can help in your work-life and home-life. Sometimes this new perspective can help you answer questions and solve the problems of your small business.
- Economy: Finally, when you go on vacation, you are helping the economy. The money you spend on food, hotels and souvenirs may increase the local economy of wherever you are visiting.
There are plenty of people who are aware of the benefits vacationing has to offer, but they still cannot find the time to get away because they own their own company. How can you leave your small business and still expect it to grow and do well?
24/7 Answering Service
Hiring an answering service is one way you can take vacation and still grow your business. An answering service may be the perfect solution because your customers will not feel neglected, and you will not fall behind in your outreach. This type of answering service can:
- Forward calls to you to help you stay connected even when you are away from your small business
- Take messages for you, which can be retrieved through email, fax or text at your leisure
- Enter new or existing customer information into your web form
Many business owners find they are able to take vacations while still taking care of their business. You do not have to wait until you are on vacation to hire a 24/7 answering service. You can use this service to help you after business hours, go to your child’s dance recital or soccer game, or increase your labor force during peak business times.
Can You Take Vacation?
Is a vacation in the stars for you? If you are a small business owner, you may have said no before learning about the benefits of a high-tech, professional answering service. The reality is you can take a vacation while still growing your business by hiring a 24/7 answering service. Vacations no longer have to mean leaving your office unmanned or undermanned. Give your employees the tools they need to succeed by beefing up your productivity through an answering service. The professionalism will astound you and make you want to take a vacation again and again.
Check out our simple, straightforward plans and pricing and be up and running in about a minute with our instant activation, or give us a call and chat with one of our answering service experts today! 1-877-774-1717
You might also like:
- What Should You Look For in a Real Estate Answering Service?
- 4 Reasons You Need an Answering Service Today for Your Real Estate Agency
- What Should HVAC Companies Look For in an Answering Service?
- Cut Costs for Your HVAC Business With an Answering Service
- Is Your HVAC Business Ready for Summer? Not Without an Emergency Answering Service
- Make Your IT Help Desk Love You by Hiring an Answering Service
- Don’t Pay Extra For a Business Answering Service
- Answering Service vs. Onsite Employees